Ad Badger Version 2.0 Transition & Sign Up Questions
I'm a Current Customer of Ad Badger 1.0-- How do I transition to 2.0?
Version 2.0 is a brand-new software built on new servers completely separate from Version 1.0. This means that we cannot automatically transfer your v1 account to the new platform.
To transition to Ad Badger 2.0, create a brand new account.
How to do it:
- Create a new account here: https://v2.adbadger.com/#/welcome
- Use a new password because you're creating a brand new account.
- Verify your email address by following the button in the email that we will send you.
- Once verified, select your plan and enter your credit card information.
- Once complete, sync your Amazon Account.
- Contact us to cancel Version 1.0. We will credit the days you have already paid on Version 1.0 to your new subscription to 2.0.
What about my V1 billing?
- Once you sign up with v2, message us and we'll manually rectify your billing with v1 onto v2 👍
- Example: I have 20 days left on my quarterly plan on Ad Badger v1, but now I'm signing up for v2. Great! Message us, and we'll credit those days towards your v2 👍
What if I'm paying a lower price for v1 than v2 costs?
- We don't want anyone paying more for v2 than for v1. If you were with us from the beginning, you deserve to be grandfathered into the price you're accustomed to paying. Message us and we'll customize your plan.
We're happy to leave Version 1.0 behind. You're going to love Version 2.0!