If you're an original Ad Badger user who hasn't transitioned to version 2 and has sign-up questions, here are next steps for you.
On September 1, 2020, we launched a new and improved version of the software, and we affectionately call it, Version 2, v2, and Ad Badger 2.0.
Version 2 is a brand new software built on new servers that are completely separate from the original version.
After October 1, 2020, we cannot automatically transfer version 1 users' original accounts to the new platforms, but you can!
How to transition to Ad Badger Version 2:
- Create a brand new account here.
- Use a new password because you're creating a brand new account.
- Verify your email address by following the button in the email that we will send you.
- Once verified, select your plan and enter your credit card information.
- Once complete, sync your Amazon Account.
- Contact us to cancel Version 1.0.
What about my Ad Badger version 1 billing?
Message us when you sign up for Ad Badger version 2, and we'll manually rectify your billing. We will credit the days you have already paid on Version 1.0 to your new subscription to 2.0.
What if I'm paying a lower price for Ad Badger version 1 than version 2 costs?
If you were with us from the beginning, you deserve to be grandfathered into the price you're accustomed to paying. Message us and we'll customize your plan.
We're happy to leave Version 1.0 behind. You're going to love Ad Badger Version 2.0!