Adding Team Badger as a User to Your Amazon Seller Central Account
Have you been asked to add Team Badger as a user to your Amazon Seller Central Account?
This is an important step because it allows us to measure key performance indicators, KPI, that relate to PPC Advertising.
Ad Badger ensures the utmost security:
- 2-Factor Authentication is enforced on all company accounts, including Amazon.
- 2-Factor Authentication on Amazon is enforced within a single session (Automatically logged out after 30 minutes).
- We do not and will never ask for your login information, including username and password. Do not share this information with anyone, and only add users who are listed in the Amazon Directory, as Ad Badger is.
- There is only one user at Ad Badger who has access to company passwords and other employees only see encrypted asterisks when entering passwords. For more on how we handle passwords see LastPass Teams.
How to Add a User to Seller Central:
- Step 1
- Step 2
- Return to user permissions.
- Manage Permissions for the new user.
- Click "View & Edit" across all areas on the page.
- Email us when you complete step 2, since we won't receive a notification of completion.
Visual Learner? Watch the video below:
We hope this article is helpful. If you still have questions, please contact us at email@example.com. Thank you for checking us out!