The Search Term Quick Attack is the tool to use to add different keyword match types, including new phrase, broad, and exact match keywords, to your Amazon campaigns.
How to Find New Search Terms
- First, follow the steps to filter down what type of search terms you are looking for.
Find the search term you want to add to your account.
Use the green (+) sign to add as a positive, and the yellow (-) sign to add as a negative.
How to Add Different Match Types with Search Term Quick Attack:
- If adding as a positive:
- Select one or more Match Types, including exact, phrase, or broad match keywords.
- Decide if you want to 'block' the keyword by adding it as a negative exact keyword to its source Ad Group.
- Select which Ad Group you wish to give your new keyword.
- Lastly, select the starting bid for your new keyword.
- If adding as a negative:
- Select Negative Exact or Negative Phrase
- Choose whether to block at the Marketplace, Campaign, or Ad Group level.
Voila! You've added new keywords.