Ad Badger syncs with Amazon every night, typically at midnight. When we sync with Amazon, we run any automations that are necessary, pull in the newest data (excluding the last two days because that data is highly unreliable), and update any new items you created in Amazon, like new keywords.
There are, however, exceptional circumstances, such as:
- You want to extract the last 48-hours of data, including today, and update Ad Badger.
- You added a new campaign and want to turn on Bids by Badger before the nightly sync.
- You see data discrepancies between Ad Badger and Amazon.
For that, we offer you the Manual Sync button.
The Manual Sync downloads 30 days of report data and extracts any new campaigns, ad groups, keywords, and/or targets created the same day.
How to Perform a Manual Sync
Performing the manual sync is as easy as 1, 2, 3.
First - some things to keep in mind:
- Manual sync can only be performed at the Marketplace level.
- Manual sync can only be performed once per marketplace every 12 hours.
Now that you know those things, let's get started:
- Head to the ""All Marketplaces"" section of your My Stores settings.
- Locate the marketplace you wish to sync.
- Select the Sync button in the Actions column.
You can also perform a manual sync (if needed) directly from the Marketplace Selector.
Voila! Ad Badger will begin downloading all of your most recent data and new entities.
You will be able to track the progress of your sync in the Notifications menu. This menu can be accessed via the Profile menu in the top right corner.
If you have any additional questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.