Bids By Badger is Ad Badger's most popular feature: our bidding algorithm. Wondering how to get started? This help article is for you.
Turning on Bids By Badger is easy! Here are a few simple steps to help you get started.
How to turn on Bids By Badger:
- Sign in to your account.
- Navigate to Ad Manager.
- Make sure you're viewing "All Campaigns."
- Scroll to the campaign that will use Bids By Badger.
- Select the campaign you seek.
- Click "Bid Optimization."
- Update "Target ACOS."
- Pro Tip: We recommend setting your new Target ACOS within a few points of your current ACOS. It's better to reach your goal ACOS gradually.
- Either edit or leave max/ min bid at default. The choice is yours. (Find more information to make an informed choice with this help article.)
- Finally, click "Update." If you see the badger icon, then Bids By Badger is on.
If you're more of a visual learner, please watch the 2-minute video below:
If you have any additional questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.