Wondering how to use the Negative Keyword Nightly Hunt tool?
Our Negative Keyword Nightly Hunt tool automatically transforms unprofitable or irrelevant search terms into negative keywords. It works overnight to catch unprofitable keywords in your Amazon PPC campaigns.
How to Use the Negative Keyword Nightly Hunt tool:
- Access the Negative Keyword Nightly Hunt tool within Ad Badger.
- Turn on Pre-Built Rules that automate negative keywords.
- Ad Badger Pro Tip: Use our pre-built rules to get started. They are effective for the majority of accounts the majority of the time.
- Ad Badger's Pre-Built Rules are:
- Block Bad CTR Non-Converters
- Block High Spend Non- Converters
- Block High-Click Non-Converters
- Create Customized Rules.
- Select "Add Custom Rule" yellow button.
- When prompted, add desired rule name, time frame, match type, level, and more.
- Select "Save Rule" to finalize the customized rule.
- Add a Never-Negative.
- Select "Add Never Negative" yellow button.
- When prompted, add keyword text, match type, and level.
- Select "Add Never Negative" to save.
If you're more of a visual learner, Ad Badger's CEO explains how to use the Negative Keyword Nightly Hunt tool in the video below:
To learn more about negative keywords and how they affect your campaigns, check out our Complete Guide to Negative Keywords.