In this quick video, learn your way around Ad Manager inside Ad Badger.
- Ad Manager is where you will activate Bids by Badger™️
- Select Campaign -> Click Bid Optimization
- Tips: Generally, we recommend "down only"
- Set a target ACOS
- Max Bid & Min Bid: The highest and lowest Ad Badger will optimize your bids
- TIP: Set max bid around 2 to 2.5x your average CPC
- TIP: Set min bid around 0.25x your average CPC
- Example: If your average CPC is $1, then your max bid can be 2.50, and your min bid can be 0.25.
- TIP: You can change these later, and you can change these on a per-keyword basis
- Date Selector: We store your data for as long as you've been a customer, so feel free to view any time frame you'd like beyond Amazon's limit of 60-90 days
- View both campaign-level negatives and ad group level negatives from the same screen
- VIEW ALL Keywords, Targets, Negatives, etc...
- Click the "View All" button in the top left of the screen to "View All" your keywords, targets, negatives, product ads, etc...
- Bulk Bid Edits: Want to change bids quickly manually? Here's how: https://help.adbadger.com/how-to-update-bids-in-bulk-in-ad-badger
- You can set different Target ACOS or Bid Limits at a campaign, ad group, or keywords level.
- Jump Search: Want to jump into a certain ad group? Use the jump search up top.