If you have money-related questions with your current or prospective Ad Badger account, we have you covered.
Does Ad Badger have a free trial?
No, Ad Badger does not have a free trial.
Does Ad Badger have a money-back guarantee?
Due to the high level of custom collaboration and support provided with our software, Ad Badger does not offer a money-back guarantee. We stand by our work.
Does Ad Badger offer an Opt-out on the software?
We guarantee that you'll love our software but if you do not love the experience, then we are happy to present a simple opt-out option.
As of January 25th, 2021, all new software plans of six or 12 months are able to opt out. You will receive a refund of the unused months back to the original method of payment.
Please read our refund policy below.
What is Ad Badger's refund policy?
Customers of six-month or annual plans who choose to cancel or opt-out are eligible to request a refund for the unused months upon cancellation.
All customers are required to have a minimum 60-day usage period before cancelling and customers are required to have had at least one onboarding call with a Campaign Success Manager prior to requesting a refund.
Because of the mandatory 60-day usage period rule, 12-month plans are eligible for a refund of 10 unused months, and 6-month plans are eligible for a refund of 4 unused months.
All refunds for unused periods will go back to the original method of payment.
Please note: The months effectively used in the subscription are charged at the monthly price and not the discounted annual price.
To activate, contact customer support.
What is Ad Badger's Monthly Ad Spend Overage Fee?
There may be occasions when your monthly ad spend exceeds regular levels.The more ad spend an account has, the harder The Badger works. As a result, there is a fee for excess ad spend.
Ad Badger checks each account's ad spend for the preceding month on the 5th of each month. If the account's ad spend exceeds its tier limit by more than 10%, a one-time payment is added automatically. The payment will be equal to 50% of the monthly subscription cost.
- For the Basic Badger tier, which allows you to spend up to $25k per month in ad spend:
- 6-month subscription plans ($2,400) will be charged $200
- 12-month subscription plans ($4,080) will be charged $170
- For the Professional Badger tier, which allows you to spend up to $75k per month in ad spend:
- 6-month subscription plans ($3,600) will be charged $300
- 12-month subscription plans ($6,120) will be charged $255
- For the Platinum Badger tier, which allows you to spend up to $225k per month in ad spend:
- 6-month subscription plans ($5,000) will be charged $416.67
- 12-month subscription plans ($8,500) will be charged $354.17
If you have any additional questions, contact us at email@example.com.