We have very large accounts on Ad Badger, and some of the ultra-large might experience slow downs. Here are some tips:
1. Try to reduce the amount of rows you're looking at. 10 rows loads faster than 25 rows, and 25 loads faster than 100.
2. Try to reduce the date range. The shorter the date range, the less data has to load
3. Use 'Quick Attack' Tools. i.e. the search term quick attack loads faster than Ad Manager's 'View all Search Terms'.
4. Use the app for a few minutes. Ad Badger cachces information on your browser which makes subsequent load time faster. If you load a page and it takes 20 seconds, the next time it should take only 5.
5. Use Filters: filters help Ad Badger load less data.
6. Please log out and back in.
If these steps don't work, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.