Wondering how a specific product performs to gauge whether you're over or underspending? We'll help!
How to View Performance by Product in Ad Badger
Note: Your marketplace MUST be connected to the Connect Selling Partner API (SP-API) in order to utilize this dashboard. Not connected yet? Learn how to connect now.
- Log in to your Ad Badger account.
- Click on "Dashboard."
- Go to "Product Performance," the furthest right option in the upper subheader.
- Note: This is where you will see your sum of sales, sum of orders, sum of spend, and ACOS per product ads.
- Go to Ad Manager.
- Select "View All Product Ads" from the search bar on the left-hand side.
- Search the product ad number you seek.
- Voila, determine the product's performance at a glance.
If you're more of a visual learner, watch the following video for a detailed explanation of how to view performance at the product level within the Ad Badger App, as well as a brief intro explaining why this strategy is useful.
If you have any additional questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.