Your friendly neighborhood Honey Badger here, ready to help you optimize your Ad Badger experience.
The first thing to know: The Badger is CONSTANTLY thinking about speed. In general, Ad Badger runs faster every month. We track the time of each request.
We know that Ad Badger helps you automate and optimize your Amazon Advertising, but did you know that you can also optimize Ad Badger's performance?
As you may know, Ad Badger connects to the Amazon Advertising Marketplace API and loads tons of data points, which can take some time to load. But don't worry, we're constantly working to improve Ad Badger's speed, and we've got some tips to help you get the most out of it.
Here are a few tips to optimize Ad Badger's performance:
- Caching helps. The first time you request something might be the slowest, but the next time will be faster because it's saved.
- Time frames: viewing 30, 60, 90 days of data is faster than 120, 180, and 365+ days of data.
- Data in the 10's of 1,000's is always going to take some time to load. We aim to make super-requests like 50,000 product ads load in under 45 seconds.
- Use The Quick Attack Tools: Most of the time, when you want to view all your search terms, you actually want to view a filtered set. Our quick attack tools allow you to set your filter first, instead of loading everything first. More quick attack tools are coming soon.
- Amount of rows. It's usually faster to load 10, 20, 50 rows of data than 100, 250, 500 rows of data.
If you notice something that's slower than you'd like, let us know. Your feedback and suggestions are really helpful in helping us prioritize improvements.
And remember, we are generally able to load 10,000 keywords in under 10 seconds as demonstrated in this YouTube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hq570hVoFkU
Thanks for being a part of the Ad Badger pack. We hope this helps you get the most out of our app.